How to Shop this Year
We all know that 2020 has provided some unique challenges for everyone and we have implemented some new policies and features to make the market more safe for us all.
1. One entrance and exit to allow us to keep track of the number customers in the market and reduce chances of accidental contact.
2. New online ordering system. Find your products online, or call the vendor directly to preorder.
3. Curbside Pick Up and a preorder pick up booth.
4. Handwash Stations and directional traffic through the farmers market. Garbage cans will be provided to safely dispose of any used personal protective equipment.
5. We ask that you maintain physical distancing by having only 1 person at each vendor at a time, and only entering the market if there is at least 6 feet of space between you and the nearest person.
6. Increased space between vendors booths to allow physical distancing
7. Handwash and hand sanitizing stations in all vendors' booths
8. Expanded delivery options for people unable to attend the market
9. No seating areas or music will be provided
10. Vendors will dispense all food and cannot use reusable shopping bags. Prepared foods will be prepacked.
11. No food sampling
12. We will be cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces regularly
13. Any vendors who are not feeling well will not attend the market. We ask that all people who are not feeling well, do not enter the market.
We would like to thank everyone for their support and cooperation. We are looking forward to a safe and happy market season!